I was born in Avezzano (AQ, Italy).
I studied at the Fine Art Academy of Perugia and graduated in Painting.
I lived in Rome and now I live and work in Milan.
- The Garden, collective show curated by Andrea Lacarpia, Candy Snake Gallery, Milano
- Stanze del Contemporaneo, collective show curated by Daniele Astrologo Abadal, Palazzo Martinengo, Brescia
- Orders, solo show curated by Daniele Astrologo Abadal at Museo Diocesano in Brescia
- Lunar Stories, collective show curated by Andrea Lacarpia at Dimora Artica, Milan
- Riscatti (book) created by Ivana Marrone, published by Rvm Hub
- Premio Nocivelli (prize winner)
- Universal Gardens (residency, collective exhibition project) curated by Cornelia Lauf, Rome.
- An Introduction, collective show curated by Maria Vittoria di Sabatino and Giulia Caruso, Viaraffineria, Catania;
- Lo spazio che occupo, public space collective show curated by Chiara Guidoni, Perugia Social Film Festival.
- Fremo Immagine solo show at Pastificio Cerere Foundation curated by Saverio Verini, text by Cecilia Canziani, Rome;
- Talent Prize (finalist) curated by Insideart at Ex Mattatoio in Rome.
2015 - 2017
- Kilow’art (Kilowatt Festival, Sansepolcro - AR) residency project curated by Saverio Verini;
- BoCs Art, residency project curated by Alberto D’Ambruoso, Cosenza;
- 5 Mostre / The Picture Club collective show curated by Ilaria Gianni, Saverio Verini and Gianni Politi, American Academy in Rome;
- Reversal Control collective show curated by Marta Silvi and Carla Capodimonte, Palazzo Candiotti in Foligno (PG);
- Straperetana collective show by Paola Capata and Delfo Durante curated by Saverio Verini,